Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm Back

I guess I blanked out about my blog there for awhile. I am back now though and I am seriously on my way to where I want to be. I have been doing Weight Watchers now for like a little over a month and it is really working for me. It is nuts that this way of eating is perfect for my lifestyle and so easy to follow. I am loving it. I am actually able to feel normal on it. The best part is that I have found some restaurants that are WW friendly and oh so good. Ruby Tuesday and Applebee's are my go to places now and their menus are full of options for me. Chili's on the other hand completely bombed for me on the health front. We decided to try them because their fatty food is so good. Well I got the chicken wrap guiltless thing- let me just say the ff ranch dressing they served with it was the most awful thing I have ever had. So I had a dry wrap for dinner due to that and some seriously under cooked broccoli. Won't be back there for healthy things, you can mark that down. Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow with my weigh in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment